CBD and hemp are the latest natural products to hit the market. They’re super-popular too, purportedly having wide-ranging benefits for your inner health and wellbeing. But did you know that hemp oil can also be good for your skin? In fact, this plant-derived ingredient has long been used for its nourishing, skin-saving properties!
Discover why choosing hemp oil for skin may help enhance and maintain its natural health and beauty. You may be surprised at what it could do for your complexion!
The supposed benefits of hemp oil for skin are almost too many to count. Rich in vitamins and essential fatty acids, it could be a potent addition to your daily skincare regimen. Perhaps hemp oil should be in every beauty fan’s cosmetic collection! Here are some of the ways this luscious oil may be able to protect and perfect your skin:
- It helps deliver hydration, moisturizing the skin supposedly without clogging pores
- It’s said to balance oil and sebum production, so could help alleviate acne
- It can reduce inflammation to make large, red pimples less swollen
- It helps soothe irritation, such as that associated with dry skin issues
- It offers antioxidant protection which may help fight premature aging of the skin
Hemp oil is packed with omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids which help promote healthy, supple skin. It also contains linoleic acid and oleic acid; vital for supporting skin health and fighting the signs of aging, these are fatty acids our bodies can’t produce by themselves.
So is hemp oil good for skin? Try it for yourself! If you want to optimize your skin’s health with hemp, Turtle Herbal makes it easy and affordable. Our line of high-quality hemp oil creams and balms are formulated for topical use, so you can give your skin and your senses a wonderful treat. Just massage in the nourishing goodness of hemp!